1. How often should I get my watch serviced?
This depends on the type of watch (mechanical vs. quartz)and how often you wear it. Generally, mechanical watches need servicing every 3-5 years, while quartz watches will need a battery change once every 18 months.
2. What are some signs that my watch needs servicing?
Inaccurate timekeeping, excessive noise, or difficulty winding (for mechanical watches), functions of the watch not working could be red flags.
3. What types of watches do you repair?
We specialise in Swiss movements and repair a wide range of watches, including mechanical, quartz, automatic.
4. Can you give me an estimate for the repair before you start working on it?
Transparency in pricing is crucial. Hence, we strongly encourage you to bring your watch down for a diagnosis. Diagnosis is free and without obligations. Feel free to contact us to enquire about ball park figures over Whatsapp or email.
5. How long does a typical watch repair take?
Repair times vary depending on the issue, but most common repairs take around 4 - 6 weeks. We'll provide a more accurate estimate after assessing your watch.
6. What types of watch repairs do you offer?
We offer a variety of services, including battery replacement, custom leather straps, strap and bracelet sizing, complete watch overhauls and any other watch needs. Contact us to find out more.
7. Do you provide a warranty for your watch repairs?
All watches serviced with us comes with 2 years warranty. There is no warranty on battery change. Our warranty do not cover incidences arising from mishandling such as impact, water damages and user negligence.
8. What does a typical watch service include?
This usually involves 100% disassembly of the watch, cleaning, lubrication, changing of all gaskets, polishing and/or ultrasonic chemical cleaning of watch case, reassembly of the movement and waterproof and accuracy tests.
9. Do you use genuine replacement parts?
We only service and repair genuine watches and use only genuine parts. This gives us extra confidence in providing the 2 years warranty.
10. How much does a typical watch repair cost?
Repair costs vary based on the issue and the type of watch. We offer free estimates, and our team will provide a quote after assessing your watch.
11. Do I need to make an appointment for watch repair?
While appointments are not required, they are recommended for faster service. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments help ensure a quicker turnaround.
12. Can you repair vintage or antique watches?
Yes, we have experience in repairing vintage and antique watches, often requiring special care and attention. Our skilled watchmakers can also fabricate parts from scratch.
13. Help! There’s water/fog in my watch!
When it comes to instances like this, we highly recommend that you bring your watch as soon as possible to minimise further damage and high repair costs. Rust can escalate very quickly and damage parts.
14. Do you offer cleaning services for the exterior of my watch?
Yes, we provide cleaning of the external watch and bracelet subjected to movement condition.
15. Can you replace watch bands and adjust the size of my watch bracelet?
Absolutely. We offer watch band replacement and sizing services, allowing you to personalize your watch's look and fit.
16. What payment methods do you accept for watch repairs?
We accept various payment modes, including cash, credit cards, and PayNow. Payment is typically made when you pick up your repaired watch.
17. How can I contact you for additional questions or to inquire about a repair?
You can reach us by phone, (call and whatsapp) or email.